Remove iPod Touch apps and free up storage
It is simple to remove the iPod touch applications that are non-required. There can be many reasons for deleting an application. For instance, downloading the application by mistake or else just wanted to try it out for once and so on. Removing apps hardly takes a few seconds. Luckily, there are different methods for deleting iPod touch applications. If you want to know them, then this blog is perfect for you.
The method of removing applications from the Home Screen
- Firstly, long press and keep holding any application. As a result, the applications shall start wiggling.
- Then, look for the application that you wish to remove from the iPod touch.
- Next, click X. It shall be towards the top left of the app.
- After that, press on Delete for confirming the same.
- Do this procedure for all the apps you wish to remove.
- Then, click on the home option whenever you are done and go back to the home screen.
The method to removing applications by using the settings of the iPod touch
- Firstly, go to the Settings application.
- Then, visit the General.
- After that, press on iPod touch Storage.
Note: On some earlier iPod touch models, the storage part is known as ‘Storage’ and ‘iCloud Usage.’ If you choose that option, select Manage Storage on the upcoming page.
- Press on any of the application from the given applications to view how much storage that application is using and its related files.
- Next, choose Delete App, and after that, confirm it to delete the application from the iPod touch.
- After that, go back for viewing the number of applications on the iPod touch and delete other ones.
The method of removing applications with the help of iTunes of your device
- Firstly, synchronize your iPod touch with PC. The procedure is entirely the same as like syncing an iPhone.
- Then, as soon the synchronization gets over, choose Applications from the pull-down menu. It shall be towards the above of the display.
- After that, choose your iPod touch for viewing every application of your gadget.
- Next, choose any of the application that you wish to delete from the iPod touch.
- Then, press the Delete.
- After that, select Move to Trash on the popup.
- Note that you need to do the above procedure for any other application that you wish to delete.
Congratulations! You have been able to delete apps on an iPod touch.
Aida Martin is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.