YouTube is undoubtedly the best video-streaming platform on the web, but it has its downs as well. One such issue is the An Error Occurred, Please Try Again Later. Various reasons cause it, and here we will teach you to fix them. So, here are the instructions to solve the error.
Install Web Browsers Again
In case you intend to install web browsers again, then you can opt to follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Hold the Win + R keys at the same time on your system to launch the Run section.
- Thereafter, input ‘appwiz.cpl’ and hit the Enter key.
- When ‘Programs and Features’ screen launches, move down via the list and locate the web browser you would like to install again.
- You should click on the browser and right-click on it to select the Uninstall option.
- Now, pursue the instructions and download the web browser from the official site once more.
Erase Browsing Data
If the users are trying to erase browsing data, then they should carefully apply the given steps.
- According to the browser, select the Menu button normally found in the upper right-hand side of the browser.
- Thereafter, access the Browsing History and find the ‘Clear browsing data’ option.
- Now, you may choose a full browser reset. This button is shown beneath the ‘Advanced settings’ section.
Remove Cache and Cookies
In case you intend to remove cache and cookies, then you can opt to follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Go to the web browser and click on the History option.
- After that, click on the ‘Clear browsing data.’
- You should select the type of data you would like to remove and the time range.
- Now, reboot the system.
Modify the DNS Settings
DNS is abbreviated from Domain Name Service and the ISP router manages these configurations. They convert common domain names into an encrypted numerical code. Changing the allotted numerical headings often guides fix Internet connectivity issues. Since they are different for every router, you should locate additional detail on how to modify them according to the router model.
Fix the Error Alongside “Forget about this site” Option on Firefox
If the users are trying to fix the error alongside “Forget about this site” option on Firefox, then they should carefully apply the given steps.
- Launch the Firefox browser and reach the Browsing History.
- You should also hold the Control + H keys at the same time on your system to launch the browsing history.
- Then browse YouTube in the browsing history and locate any URL from the site.
- Select it, and right-click on it, then select the ‘Forget About This Site.’
- Now, reboot the browser and attempt loading a YouTube video.
Turn off Shockwave Flash
In case you intend to turn off shockwave flash, then you can opt to follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Navigate to the Firefox browser and input the ‘about:addons’ to the search section.
- Reach the Plugins option and locate the Shockwave Flash option.
- Go to the drop-down section and choose the Never Activate option.
Check the Audio Drivers
You might attempt upgrading the audio drivers as Windows 10 automatically install needed audio drivers. You should do it also yourself. Go to the official page of the audio manufacturer to download the needed edition. In case you are not confident what particular audio drivers are installed in the OS, input ‘control panel’ and find the Device Manager.’ After launching, expand the ‘Audio inputs and outputs’ option.