You might have noticed that mostly each of the web browsers does have the same kind of speed. Are you a Firefox user or else changing from Chrome to Firefox? You shall get to know the ways of speeding up Firefox quickly over here, so go through it carefully.
Turning on Hardware Acceleration
- Firstly, visit the about: preferences.
- Then, move downwards to Performance in General.
- After that, clear the square bar after the ‘Use recommended performance settings’ option.
- Lastly, clear the square bar after the ‘Use hardware acceleration when available.’
Turning off Data Collection as well as Telemetry
- Go to about: preferences.
- Then, visit Privacy and security.
- After that, move downwards to ‘Firefox Data Collection and Use.’
- Note that you need to clear all the square boxes in this part.
- Lastly, you need to Restart Firefox.
Turning off Accessibility Services
- Reach about: preferences.
- Then, visit Privacy and Security.
- After that, move downwards to Permissions.
- Next, put a mark on the square box immediately after the ‘Prevent accessibility services from accessing your browser.’
- Lastly, you need to restart Firefox whenever asked.
- Firstly, launch a new tab.
- Then, visit about: support.
- After that, tap on the Refresh Firefox . It will be situated in the ‘Give Firefox a tune up’ bar.
- Next, press on Refresh Firefox one more time in the given dialog prompt for confirming the decision of yours.
Using About: Config
- Firstly, launch a New Tab
- Then, write about:config into the URL box.
- After that, press on ”I’l be careful, I promise”.
- Next, look for any order that has been below mentioned.
- Then, do a double-click on value for changing the value of whichever field you like.
- After that, press elsewhere for saving the changes.
- Whenever you are in about:config, you require changing the given suggestions to the mentioned value by which the Firefox works faster.
- ‘Set browser.download.animateNotifications to False’
- ‘Set security.dialog_enable_delay to 0’
- ‘Set network.prefetch-next to False (Only on slow internet connections)’
- ‘Set browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.feeds.telemetry to false’
- ‘Set browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.telemetry to false’
- ‘Set browser.ping-centre.telemetry to false’
- ‘Set toolkit.telemetry.archive.enabled to false’
- ‘Set toolkit.telemetry.bhrPing.enabled to false’
- ‘Set toolkit.telemetry.enabled to false’
- ‘Set toolkit.telemetry.firstShutdownPing.enabled to false’
- ‘Set toolkit.telemetry.hybridContent.enabled to false’
- ‘Set toolkit.telemetry.newProfilePing.enabled to false’
- ‘Set toolkit.telemetry.reportingpolicy.firstRun to false’
- ‘Set toolkit.telemetry.shutdownPingSender.enabled to false’
- ‘Set toolkit.telemetry.unified to false’
- ‘Set toolkit.telemetry.updatePing.enabled to false’
Note that the Firefox will now be working more quick because you have turn off non-required animation on your system, stopped the timer during the time you do installation of extensions.
Aida Martin has diverse interests that range from writing to video games. She has always had a strong passion for writing. She likes to write about games, tech events, security, and whitepapers. Her vast and varied knowledge aided by her supreme writing skills, have made her a powerful writer at office.com/setup.