The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening is a predecessor of the popular game of the 90s named Boy. The game is being developed under the supervision of Nintendo Switch and has retained several features from the previous game version, including the final tier boss. The name of the boss is Shadow Nightmare, which is comprised of various phases.
The boss adapts several characters into each Phase, and most of them have arrived from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Below we have gathered a proper workaround for each Phase and make sure that you read every bit of them carefully to avail of the best outcomes.
There are several prerequisites before accessing these phases, and here is the list of them:
- Gamers need to have Egg Dungeon of Wind Fish.
- Players need to accomplish the trading mission to attain Magnifying Lens.
- Players need to have a book in which there is a brief description of Egg of Wind Fish, and gamers can only read this book through magnifying Lens.
How to Defeat Shadow Nightmare Boss
- Phase: In the first Phase, the Shadow Nightmare adopts the form of Black Orb whose eyes are yellow. It obtains the potential of executing high jumps and dives. Players need to enter into this Phase and then suggested to use Magic powder on the Black Orb. The boss will begin to lose some health, and immediately it will migrate to the second Phase.
- Phase: This character form of Shadow Nightmare is being derived from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and it features an Agahim. The boss now possesses the tendency of throwing heavy Fireballs alongside hefty Fire blue orbs that divides into four balls to attack distinctively. Players need to keep one thing in mind; dodging is pretty essential to accomplish the victory on this Phase. The best way to dodge in this Phase can be done by staying away from Shadow Nightmare and Link.
- Phase: In this phase, the boss is largely inspired by the boss of the previous game, Moldrom. The boss seems out to be a hefty worm who has two heads, and thus, it seems out to be a positive thing for the sake of the player. Players just need to inflict damage on both of its head, and in no time it will begin to lie down on the floor.
- Phase: In this phase of the game, the boss adapts the physical form of Ganon, who is also derived from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. The boss has acquired a shield in this Phase of the game to dodge the attacks of its foe. Besides, the shield also executes blaze to shoot at Link, and players can surpass these bats by jumping over them. Gamers need to attack dashing or spinning on the boss by Sword.
- Phase: The Last and the final avatar of Shadow Nightmare is Dethyl, and it has long tentacles that are tied with red orbs alongside the One-eyed sphere. Dethyl will take favors of thee tentacles to provide damage to Link, and gamers need to surpass these attacks through jumping. Players need to attack one eye of Dethyl through Boomerang or an Arrow. After repeating the process multiple times, players will encounter the fainted Shadow Nightmare.
Ellen Cooper is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.