GOG is one of the leading digital distribution platform, where you can attain any classic or latest game for your PC and other platforms. All you need to do is choose your desirable game and pay for it to enjoy in the leisure time. However, some users are facing a problem as the games do not appear in the library. So, here are some solutions and eradicate them easily.
Method to Fix GOG Games Appearance Problem in the Library
1. Refresh GOG Account:
Utilize the refresh link to check if that helps to resolve the problem. GOG games should be available on the purchase list after reloading in case it is a temporary error.
- Head straight to your web browser and search the GOG office website.
- Enter your log-in credentials and get access to your GOG account.
- Go to the GOG user refresh page.
- Now, tap on the GOG account refresh page.
- At last, check the GOG game library to see if it helps or not.
2. Check for Hidden Games:
As we know, GOG allows gamers to hide their applications from the library to keep the library clutter-free. Conversely, the games sometimes may automatically be shifted to the Hidden GOG section.
- Open GOG account and tap on the My Collection present on the top life side of your screen.
- Choose the Hidden Games option.
- Look for the missing game files from the following list.
- To unhide, tap on the Menu section option.
- Scroll down and click to select Unhide option.
- Now, refresh the game and check whether the problem is resolved or not.
3. Wait for the New Releases:
In case you have purchased the game file a few hours or minutes ago, then it is better to wait a while for it to appear in your library. Sometimes, it is seen that games are not available to access immediately after the purchase. So, it is recommended to reload the GOG library after some hours if you cannot locate your game.
Check for Server Issues:
Sometimes, the problem occurs due to a server problem. So, it is better to check if there is a service problem or not. Most importantly, the developers frequently update consumers through email or social media accounts. If you haven’t received any information regarding it, then check out the listed below points to overcome it.
- Sometimes, users may not get access to early games due to technical problems.
- So, it is better to contact the GOG support and attain support to solve the issue at the earliest.
- Mention your buyer ID while reaching GOG customer support service.
4. Check your Internet Service:
- Make sure to check if your internet connection is stable or not.
- Try to disable the VPN client and turn it on.
- Now, provide your Sign-in details and to complete the Log-in process.
- Lastly, go to your GOG account and check the issue solved or not.
Ellen Cooper is a passionate writer and a self-proclaimed gadget freak. Having vast working experience in data analytics and information technology, she likes to write about OS, new developments, and gadget releases at office.com/setup.