Many gamers face the problem of the games shutting down unexpectedly on their PC. Few players complain about games that show the error code 0x87e107f9. What is it? Error code 0x87e107f9 usually occurs due to the network connectivity problem. So, all you need to do is pay attention to resolving the network to fix it. Otherwise, check a few solutions to conveniently get rid of the error code 0x87e107f9 issue.
Solutions to Fix Error Code 0x87e107f9 on Xbox
Method 1: Reboot Xbox
- Double click on the Xbox button on the controller to open Guide.
- Find the Settings option in the Guide and choose All Settings.
- After that, go for the Power & startup
- Lastly, you need to tap on Turn off or Restart button.
- If this method does not work, then move on to the next solution to fix it.
Method 2: Remove and Recreate Xbox Profile
Removing the profile:
- Open the Guide using the Xbox controller.
- Select the Setting and then go to the option All Settings.
- Now scroll down to locate Account.
- Reach an option called Remove Accounts.
- Click on it to open your profile accordingly.
- Choose the Remove option in delete your Xbox profile.
- After that, look for the Power & startup button to reboot it.
Adding your new profile:
- Tap on the Xbox controller to open the Guide.
- Look for the Sign-in option.
- Now go to the Add & Manage section.
- Enter your Microsoft account information like email id and password to build a new profile.
- At last, Save your new profile and restart the Xbox.
Method 3: Power off and on Router
- Turn off the router for more than 10 seconds approximately and then turn it on.
Note: Make sure to keep the game running throughout the procedure.
- Now, wait until the network is reconnected, and after that, try to play the game.
Method 4: Port Forwarding
A port forwarding job is to inform your router regarding giving access to specific internet traffic. In case it starts showing error code 0x87e107f9, then you will need to access router utilizing a web browser. After getting access, you need to open ports such as Port 88 UDP, Port 53 UDP, and Port 3074 TCP. Make sure to manage these ports and solve the problem accordingly.
How to Reset Network to Xbox Error Code 0x87e107f9 on Windows 10?
There are two techniques available that you can use to reset the network. So, make sure to follow the steps appropriately to resolve the issue altogether.
- Press the combination of the Win and I button.
- Go to the Network & Internet.
- Hit the Reset Now option.
- In doing so, you will encounter a popup message that your system will reboot after 5 minutes.
- Click the combination of Win and X button.
- Choose the Network Connections on the list of options.
- Select and right-click on the Network adapter.
- Press the Diagnose option.
- Wait for a few moments until the tool figures out the problem occurring and show possible solutions as Network Reset.
- After that, hit the Try These Repairs as Administrator to reset it.
All in all, the above-given methods will help you out and successfully fix error code 0x87e107f9. Once the problem is resolved, you can conveniently play and enjoy games in your leisure time.
Aida Martin has diverse interests that range from writing to video games. She has always had a strong passion for writing. She likes to write about games, tech events, security, and whitepapers. Her vast and varied knowledge aided by her supreme writing skills, have made her a powerful writer at mcafee.com/activate.