Are you looking for methods to hide your iPhone text messages? If yes, then you have come to the perfect place. Here, you can learn everything to keep your text messages hidden from others. Why should you hide them? Well, text messages we send often can contain an uncomfortable amount of information that we do not want to reveal to anyone. In these cases, all you need to do is learn about how to prevent such complications by hiding them.
Ways To Hide Your Text Conversations
Deleting Text Messages:
- Tap on your iPhone’s Messages icon.
- Go to the Edit option available at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Now select the conversations that you want to delete.
- At last, press the Delete button present in the bottom-right corner of the screen to avoid the problem permanently.
Deleting Particular Text conversation:
- Go to the iPhone’s message app.
- Open the conversation you want to delete.
- Now, press and hold a particular message to prompt a pop-up menu.
- Tap More option you can see at the end of the screen.
- Doing so will allow you to select each message that you want to get rid of it.
- Lastly, hit the trash can icon to delete a particular text message.
Hiding Text Message Alerts:
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Go to the Notification option. You will locate this option in the upper section of the settings page.
- Try to find the Message option on the notification page.
- Turn off the Allow Notifications option by sliding it to the left. After doing so, you will be no longer able to see notification of incoming text messages anymore.
Use Invisible Ink to Hide Your Text Messages:
- First of all, tap on your iPhone’s Messages icon available on the Home Screen.
- Go to a contact’s name to open the conversation.
- In case you are unable to locate your contact’s name, then use the search bar to find it.
- Now press on the text message field to write your message.
- Press and hold the arrow button present on the right corner of the text message field.
- Tap Invisible Ink feature dot to send your message with it.
- After using an invisible ink option your contacts will have to swipe over or press on the message to view it.
Follow the above-mentioned steps carefully and you will be able to hide your texts safely.
Ellen Cooper is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.