The Apple Watch can contently be called the most well-known fitness watch on the world, as the watch has over a quarter of the market worldwide. Still, some things can be added to the watch. Most common demand of the wearers includes synchronization of third-party fitness apps to the watch.
Famous fitness apps like Strava, Nike Training, and MyFitnessPal has made it easier for you to connect the apps to your Apple Watch.
Here’s a guide to how to synchronize fitness apps to your Apple Watch.
After you have downloaded the MyFitnessPal app, you need to set up an account. After doing so, you need to:
- Allow MyFitnessPal to track your steps.
- Switch On the Motion and Fitness feature.
- There will be several apps that MyFitnessPal can connect to; Locate, and select the Apple Health App.
- You will be directed to Health App source screen. You will then decide what information you want to send to the Apple Watch. This can be changed later, so do not worry.
- MyFitnessPal will automatically install an app on the Apple Watch, which will allow you access to every diet-related information along with your steps.
Strava is one of the best fitness apps out there, and chances are many of your friends use it too. To connect Strava to your Apple Watch:
- Install the official app of Strava.
- Create an account and try to skip unnecessary steps.
- After reaching the Getting Started screen, you will be able to connect the Apple Watch.
- Press connect a GPS Computer or Watch. Locate and select Apple Watch from the long list.
- After allowing access, press Finish.
Now you will be able to track various activities like walking, running, hiking, and workout from the watch.
- Nike Training Club
Nike and Apple have always had a decent relationship, so it is no surprise that their respective apps can sync easily. To sync them:
- Download and install the Nike Training Club app.
- Create an account and skip the unnecessary steps.
- Press Get Started after you reach it.
- Enable Health option and connect the Nike Training Club app to Apple Watch.
- The app on Watch is a second screen for the iPhone, and it does not run on its own. On running the app, you will be told to run or workout.
- Couch to 5K
Couch to 5K is an app from Zen Labs, and it is most recommended for beginners and novice. The free version of the app does not let you connect to the watch, sop you have to purchase the $5 version. After doing so:
- Download and open the Couch to 5K app.
- Allow permissions and press Start Running.
- Pause the warm-up and press the hamburger icon present on the upper left.
- From the Settings locate and Switch On Apple Health.
- The Watch app can work individually. Press Start, and you are good to go.
Ellen Cooper is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.