You may be wanting to use Kodi to organize your favorite movies and TV shows. This free software is used for managing your media content such as movies, shows, songs, and pictures. Here is how you can install Kodi on your Amazon Firestick. Follow the instructions carefully.
Allow Kodi on Your TV
You need to allow Kodi on your TV. So, here are the instructions that you need to follow:
• Firstly, you have to switch on your Fire TV.
• After that, move over to Settings.
• Then you should move over to Applications and choose it.
• Thereafter you should choose “Collect App Usage Data”.
• When the prompt comes, choose “Turn Off”.
• Now, you should go back to the Settings menu.
• After that, you can move over to Device and choose it.
• Then you should move down to “Developer options” and choose it.
• Thereafter you should choose “ADB debugging”, it will switch on.
• Now, you should move down and choose “Apps from Unknown Sources”.
• You have to select “Turn On”.
• After that, you should go back to the Amazon home screen.
Install the Downloader Application
You need to install the downloader application. Follow the stepwise instructions listed below:
• Firstly, you have to go to the search bar on your screen.
• After that, you should enter “downloader” into the search field.
• Then you should choose the “Downloader”.
• Thereafter you should choose the “Downloader” application.
• Now, you can choose “Get it” or “Download”.
• After completing downloading, you should open the application.
Install the Kodi App
You need to install Kodi on your TV. So, here are the instructions that are given below.
• Firstly, when the prompt comes, you can choose “OK”.
• After that, you should choose the address box.
• Then you should input “Kodi.tv” into the address bar and then choose Go.
• Thereafter when the prompt comes, choose OK.
• Now, you should move down to the Android logo and choose it.
• After that, you should go down and choose Android.
• Then move down and choose “ARMV7A (32BIT)”.
• Now, you should choose “INSTALL”.
• You should wait a few seconds to complete the installation.
New Firestick Remote Pairing
You need to pair the new Firestick remote. Just follow the guidelines given below:
• Firstly, you have to hook up the Firestick to a TV with the help of HDMI cable.
• After that, you should turn on your TV.
• Then you should select the Amazon Firestick HDMI source.
• Now, you should long-press the home button on the remote.
• Once your remote connects to the TV, you will see a message on your screen.
Aida Martin is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.