Fresh Paint is a graphic designing application which helps a user in creating dynamic images and pictures. It includes a range of tools and styles which features oil, pen, and watercolor. So if you wish to download and install the Fresh Paint application on to your Windows 10 computer then refer to the steps mentioned below.
Steps for Downloading the Fresh Paint App
The Fresh Paint app is available in the Microsoft store and can be downloaded for free. So users can refer to the steps below to download the Fresh Paint app.
- Head to the Start Menu by holding the “Win” key from your keyboard. Or you can select the Windows logo from the lower left corner of your screen.
- Now enter “store” inside the search box and press the enter key from your keyboard.
- After that, choose the “Microsoft Store” option from the menu list to launch the store application.
- Then select the “Search Box” from the upper right corner of your display and insert “fresh paint” inside the box.
- Now choose the “Fresh Paint” app to head to its download page.
- Then users will have to select the “Get” button from the upper left hand of the screen, which would initiate the download process of the Fresh Paint app.
- After the download process ends, users will have to hit the “Launch” option to initiate the application.
Setting Up the Fresh Paint App
As soon as you launch the Fresh Paint application after the download, users will be able to witness various preset settings, which includes.
- Sketch with pencil: Users can use this option to create a sketch with a pencil like tool. It is denoted with a logo of a fish.
- Oil colors: If you wish to draw your design with oil pastel colors, then you can use this tool and create your desired picture. This option is denoted with a semi-drawn tiger.
- Pen Tool: This option allows users to draw on the Fresh Paint app with a pen type tool. It is represented with a semi-drawn fox.
- Watercolor: User can create beautiful portraits and depict fine art by using watercolors to their image. A logo of a bird represents this option.
- If a user wants to create a new project file, then they can choose the logo with three straight lines. This would expand the menu bar for your Fresh Paint app.
- Then choose the “New” button to create a new project file.
- Users can select the “Review the blank canvas options” to select the type of page they want to use in their project.
- One can choose the “Fresh Canvas” option to head directly to a standard blank window.
- Choosing the “Custom Canvas” option will help an individual set their fresh page according to their needs. Like size, background, and other details.
- To import any picture or image on to your Fresh Paint app, head to the menu by choosing the straight three-line logo, and then select the “Import” option to insert your preferred picture.
By going through the tips mentioned above, an individual can import, preset, and customize their desired image or picture in the Fresh Paint app. This app not only allows an individual to create a new image, but it also helps in editing and improving an already created image.
Such dynamic features help a graphic designer in developing their dream projects, and it is mainly possible due to the wide range of tools available in the app. Such tools feature color grid, different brush size, alternative shapes, and most importantly, the diverse range of painting tools.
The Fresh Paint app also includes primary features of any paint application like undoing your strokes by using “Ctrl + Z” and even remove any specific lines by selecting them. Hopefully, users will now be able to download and install the Fresh Paint app and create new images.
Ellen Cooper is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.