Do want to change your Facebook last name? No matter what reason it may be, you can easily change your name on Facebook. Here you can learn how to change your Facebook last name
Steps to change your Facebook last name through computer
• Open the default browsing software.
• Go to the Facebook official website, http://www.facebook.com.
• Sign in by entering the email ID and password registered with Facebook.
• Tap on the downwards black arrow located at the upper right-hand side of the display.
• Tap on the Settings option by pulling the pull-down menu.
• Press on the name given in the right-hand menu given in the General option.
• Type the name which you wish to add into the given section.
• After entering the Facebook Last name, tap on the Review Change option.
• Enter the password into the given section and after that, press on the Save Changes button.
• Now, you have changed your Facebook last name on your computer.
Steps to change your Facebook last name through smartphone
• Go to your default internet browser.
• Open the online website http://www.m.facebook.com.
• Sign in by typing the email ID and password linked with Facebook to change your Facebook last name.
• Press on the Menu symbol, and it resembles a three verticals lines showing on the Facebook page.
• Go down and after that, tap on the Settings option.
• After that, press on the Personal Information option.
• Click on the Name and after that, type a new Facebook last name.
• After you have typed a new Facebook last name, press on the Review Change option.
• Enter the Facebook account password to change your Facebook last name.
• After changing your Facebook last name, press on the Save Changes button.
You can change your Facebook last name while permitting others to find you by entering the maiden name. Here are the steps that are given below to do this procedure:
• You will get a “Please note” box on the Facebook page.
• Press on the link Add or change other names provided on display.
• Search for the Other Names option by going to the “Details About You” option located on the left-hand side of the window.
• Press on the link + add a nickname, a birth name given in the “Other Names” column.
• Press on the “Name Type” pull-down menu and after that, choose Maiden Name option.
• Enter the maiden name into the Name section.
• After that, press on the Save Changes option.
Aida Martin is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.