You can interact with people using your iPhone through various apps. Though, you should know about many unknown gestures as well. Some of the best gestures to use in your iPhone are given below, use them.
The best gestures for your iPhone:
1. Fixing calculator mistakes
The calculator is one such app that people often use in iPhone to calculate things. And, most of the people when they make any mistake in the calculator, they clear the whole number instead of erasing the wrong entry. If you are one of them, you need to get to know about this gesture. You can swipe either on the left or right for deleting the particular wrong number that you entered. Use this gesture as many times as you want.
2. Closing tabs in Safari browser
While using the browser, multiple tabs remain open as we don’t close them after checking them. The best way to shut them is to tap the X option present on the top. Also, you can choose to swipe each tap one by one on the left to close. If you wish to close all of them at one go, here’s the process:
* Go to the lower right section of the Safari browser and tap on the tabs icon.
* Now, tap and hold the Done option to close all the tabs.
* Then choose the Close All tabs option, and all the open tabs will close at once.
3. Checking the time of messages
If you wish to check the time of the iPhone messages that you sent or received, you get the option to swipe the message to the left. You can see the exact time when it arrived, or you sent. It is excellent for checking when you don’t get a reply from someone or when you forget to answer on time.
4. Select multiple photos at once
Please keep your photos section organized on your iPhone. It let you select and share picture around easily. Here’s how you can choose multiple your photos ideally:
* Open Photos app and tap on the folder that you wish to open.
* Then, choose the Select option available on the top right.
* Select all of the photos that you wish to choose and you will see blue mark on them.
* You can select the entire row of pictures if you want.
* After selecting, you get the option to remove few of them individually too.
5. Using the zoom option perfectly
To see things carefully, you have to use the zoom feature from time to time. The iPhone features various gestures that let you view videos and photos in the best way possible. If you wish to zoom in, you can place two fingers on the screen and draw them apart. Another option is to manage the zooming option from the Settings app.
Hence, these are the perfect gestures that you must try in your iPhone.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup .