A Windows theme comprises settings, colors, sounds as well as plenty of other options that define the way interface gets displayed to its users. Basically, a theme makes the environment of the system more comfortable for its users.
Here’s the method of exploring Windows themes.
What does Windows Themes consist of?
Some of the options which can get applied to the Windows theme while setting it up are as follows-
Desktop picture: It is a picture that gets displayed on the screen. A Windows theme gives a bluish display and a white window symbol in right side. In Windows 10, the theme has a desktop picture of an individual running and comprises some more images that keep rotating in a regular interval.
Good color combination: The Windows theme provides a good color combination of blue and black color theme. In Windows 10, the theme shade is golden and blackish. These colors are not only present to the Start menu but also in other locations. It is also present in fonts as well.
Voice: The themes use the default Windows sound.
Fortunately, the changes can be done by the Sound Properties dialog box.
Remember! Themes, as well as default themes, can be modified. The users can select background pictures, colors, and voice by merely visiting the Settings window in Personalization options.
The method of checking the present Windows 10 theme
Luckily, Windows provides a lot of options of themes from which you can select the one whichever you like the most.
The method of getting themes in Windows 10:
- Firstly, click on the Windows symbol. You will be able to find it towards the leftward of the Taskbar. It will be towards the end of the display.
- Then, press the Settings cog.
- After that, note that if you find facing towards leftwards at the corner of the Settings window, then press the arrow.
- Next, click on Personalization.
- Press Themes.
The method of applying a theme by the Windows Store
Go through the given below instructions carefully to know the technique of putting a theme by visiting the Windows Store.
- Firstly, click on Start.
- Then, press on Settings.
- After that, click on Personalization.
- Next, press on Themes. (Only if it is not open on display)
- Press on ‘Get More Themes in the Store’.
- If they ask to log in to your MS account, then do it.
- Then, check the given themes.
- Next, press on Get.
- Give some time for the download to be done entirely.
- Press on Launch.
Note: Your selected theme is applied.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.