Do you want to see who has checked out your Instagram? The users will not able to view which followers had seen their Instagram story, video, pictures, but this is very simple steps to find how to see who views your Instagram profile. Follow the instructions listed below to know the specific follower name who has viewed your Instagram account.
Steps to Know Who Views Your Instagram Profile
• In case the users have not uploaded a story to their Instagram account, they can do so by clicking the “profile picture bubble” located at the upper side of their Instagram feed.
• Let the followers in the user’s Instagram account view the story they had uploaded. In case the users do not have that many followers in their Instagram account, then they need to wait for some time for the process of knowing who views their Instagram profile.
• Click the “profile picture bubble” located at the upper side of the users Instagram feed for viewing their uploaded story.
• Check at the left-hand side of their uploaded story on Instagram. In case any followers had seen the users’ story, then the users will notice many “profile picture bubbles” having a tag underneath these bubbles.
In case the users will not view this bubbles, then they have to press the “X” button located in the upper right-hand side for closing the uploaded Instagram story. They have to wait till their followers will not see the uploaded story by them.
• Click the “profile picture bubbles” option having a tag for opening the new page. The users will get a list of the entire followers that are seen the uploaded Instagram story by them, with the total numbers located in the left-hand side. Click the “X” button located in the upper right-hand side after completing these steps.
The users can click on the profile picture or username of the followers who had seen their uploaded Instagram story to open their profile. The users can also click the “three dots” nearby the followers’ username for hiding the users’ story from the person they do not want to show their story. Additionally, the users will see the “Mail” symbol nearby the username for sending the followers a personal message.
• The users can modify their story showing and sending settings by clicking the “Gear” symbol located in the upper left-hand side of their uploaded Instagram story. By going to that symbol, the users can arrange the options listed below:
- Hide Story From. Choose the followers by going to the users’ followers list on the Instagram account for hiding the uploaded story from the followers they want.
- Close Friends. The users can make close friends list in case they wish to send their uploaded story to a particular follower.
- Allow Message Replies. The users can permit the message replies from the followers when they upload a story on their Instagram account.
- Allow Sharing. The users’ can permit the followers to send the photo or video from the uploaded story as private messages.
• Go through the Instagram notifications by clicking the “Heart” symbol located in the end menu list once the uploaded story gets removed. The users will get the Instagram notification about the followers who had seen the users Instagram story. The users can click the Instagram notification for opening the uploaded story’s page to view that that had seen the users’ Instagram story.
• The users should change their Instagram public account into a private account, in case the users do not wish to show their story to the people who are not in their Instagram account. In case the users account still in the public account, then everyone can see the users’ story easily.
Aida Martin is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.