If you want to know how to find the Facebook chat history by using a computer, tablet or smartphone and by going to Message Requests display, then follow the steps given below.
How to Find Facebook Chat History by Using Computer?
Go through the steps mentioned below to know how to find Facebook Chat History by using the computer. Here’s how:
• Press the “Messages” option located at the upper side of the webpage and next to the “Profile” and “Home” URL on your Facebook account.
• Select the conversation thread you wish to see the chat history.
• The selected conversation thread will show at the end of your Facebook page. The users can slide to the upward and downward direction from the previous conversation.
• The users will get a full list of all the conversation they had made.
Steps to Find Facebook Chat History by Using Messenger
Here are the steps to find Facebook Chat History by using Messenger on the computer:
• The users need to go to the chat they wish to get a full history of the conversation.
• Select “Search in Conversation” option from the right-hand column.
• Enter any subject inside the search box which display at the upper side of the Facebook Messenger chat and after that, click “Enter” given on the keyboard or press “Search” button located on the system display.
• The users have to click on the “Arrow” symbol located on the upper side of the Facebook Messenger chat to get every word in the conversation.
Steps to Find Facebook Chat History from the Message Requests display.
Go through the steps to find the Facebook Chat History from the Message Requests display on the device:
• Press the “Messages” symbol located at the upper side of your Facebook account page for opening the pull-down list of all the Facebook chats.
• Select the “Message Requests” option located at the upper side of the Facebook page, nearby to the “Recent” option that the users had chosen earlier.
How to Find Facebook Chat History by Using a Tablet or Smartphone?
Follow the steps listed below to know how to find Facebook Chat History by using the Tablet or Smartphone:
• Click the “Search” box.
• Type the message for finding the “Messenger” which will show all your contacts on your Facebook account.
• Click the “Search in messages” option for finding the messages from the Facebook chat history.
• The users need to select the Facebook chat of which they wish to get the full list of messages they had made.
• The users shall now have to choose the particular message on their Facebook account page.
Steps for Downloading the Entire Facebook Chat History
Follow the given steps for downloading the entire Facebook chat history on the computer:
• Go to the “Your Facebook Information “webpage by using the arrow symbol located at the right-hand column of the upper Facebook bar by pressing on the “Settings” option located in the pull-down list.
• After that, press the “View” option nearby “Download Your Information” button.
• Choose the “Deselect All” option over the bookmarked options.
• Go down near the “Messages” option and place a bookmark by clicking on the box. The users can choose all those options to start downloading all the detail.
• Go to the upper side and press the “Create File” option.
• The users need to wait when the collecting procedure completes and let Facebook send mail to the them. They will also get a notification from Facebook.
• Go to the URL that the Facebook had sent the users or press on the “Facebook notification” and after that, press the “Download” option by going to the “Available Files” button located on the “Download Your Information “display. The users need to type the password linked with their Facebook account.
Aida Martin is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.