I remembered, when I was a kid, if I had been a good kid and wanted Santa to know that I had like a monkey in my stocking, I had written him a letter with lots f kisses, beautiful drawings and few promises of good behaviours. My mother would always take it and pretend to post it, and then she sticks it in the folder for safekeeping until I was old enough to be mortified.
Time has changed, now these days there are many apps and services available that can create a more magical experience for your kids. These apps are allowing them to believe that they are really talking to Santa. For Parents hoping for a good child this Christmas, a call from the big buy can really help you to fulfil all the requirements for them. And there is nothing to stop you from recording the call for use as a bargaining tool in the upcoming years.
Google Assistant is the latest addition to “call Santa,” and this works well specifically on the Google Hub where you can see graphics but it will work with all the Google Assistant devices. You just need to say to Google “Okay Google, call Santa”, and the Assistant will automatically be redirected to the North Pole.
However, if you don’t have a Google Home and even you don’t want to use the Assistant on your Phone, in this case, you can make use of free apps and services. The Netsells released it free Call Santa app; it’s a wonderful download. When you asked then it plays a recorded message that pauses just long enough to allow them to tell old St Nick their name, whether it is good or bad doesn’t matter.
Of course, the app is fantastic, but here we provide rules, which every parents and kid need to follow. They are as given:
- If your child is mature enough to read anything, then you will always need to keep the screen out of sight or turn off the script prompts.
- A countdown is appeared on the screen showing when the kid has time to speak and when it’s Santa’s turn. If your kid calms up to the prospect of speaking to Santa, then you may need to give them some moderate encouragement or you need to give answer for the same question for them before the time runs.
- At last, you can Santa only at once, after all, he is a very busy man.
Steps to Call Santa for Free
To make a call to Santa for free, you need to follow the few simple steps. You need to download the free call Santa app direct from the Google Play or Apple store. As there are various applications available, but here we start from the app which is made by the Netsells. Here how to do it:
- Firstly, download the free Call Santa app from the Google Play.
- After downloading the app, click on it to open it.
- Then, you need to decide whether your child is nice or naughty and then choose the suitable call button.
- Once check that you are happy with what’s being said and you can also click on the Show Script to see a text version of Santa’s script.
- By default settings, the app will show you onscreen until it is your turn to speak, for this you can press the button to turn off Script prompts to hide this information from your kids.
Aida Martin is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.